Fwd: [cod] COD5-Plus Centos 5.2 wine/cod installer final

dnk d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:50:36 EST 2008

Hey guys, I am starting work on the updated version which will not
have to compile wine, but I am wondering if you guys feel there is a
need to maintain the compile option. My first thought is "no" as if
and when the bins come out, I will likely just update the script to
just perform a COD5 server linux bin installer - which in turn would
then likely be able to support pretty much any linux version. Although
after this one, i am playing with the thought of porting the script to
include debian support. But that possibly may not happen until early
January. Might squeeze it in if i can though.

Just curious before i start writing.

Begin forwarded message: