[cod] Centos 5 Wine-cod5 server tutorial

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Fri Dec 12 12:10:07 EST 2008

It works quite well ! Just one precision, to avoid some path-related
problems, I put the cod5 folder within the virtual "drive_c" folder
created by wine, which is viewed by the game as C:\cod5

Good job guys, I'll keep the 2 ways in mind, as having the graphical
console can be useful for someones ^^

Even if a native solution is better, I'm impressed how well we can
"hack" to play the game or permit it to be played (I hate it personnally
:P )