[cod] Centos 5 Wine-cod5 server tutorial

Brendan Hurley rizzla20 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 09:50:35 EST 2008

im just curious as to why you would want to install an X enviroment and GNOME on a gameserver? This is unnecessary,
apt-get install screen
sudo dpkg -i wine_1.1.10........................
screen wine ./CoDWaWmp.exe +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip your_ip +set net_port your_port +exec server.cfg +map_rotate

server is now running, if you want to keep it running in background simply detatch from screen "ctrl+a d". to resume "screen -r"