[cod] Centos 5 Wine-cod5 server tutorial

James Landi jim at landi.net
Thu Dec 11 06:15:48 EST 2008

OK just got a chance to post a news blurb and wanted to mirror the
thanks here:

http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=67983#post67983

including cod and wine config files. This is just a temporary fix until
we get the final files from Treyarch/Activision.

Granted this will eat a bit more resources then just the native files
but it goes to show you the power of the community.

    - Download here

One more thing:

    This mailing list is made up mostly of professional GSPs who run
their business on Linux but are forced to run windows in times like these.

    These guys are competitors in the real word with each other but on
the mailing list they are a very close community. They go out of their
way to help each other when problems like this arise.

    I would personally like to thank all of them for a great job once
again helping each other as well as their clients when we're waiting for
the dev/pub to catch up.

    Have you thanked a GSP today?

-Jim Landi
Rudedog