[cod] Centos 5 Wine-cod5 server tutorial

James Landi jim at landi.net
Thu Dec 11 06:04:49 EST 2008

Sorry for the delay, here is a link
http://www.fpsadmin.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=45

I need to clean up the discription a bit but am running behind and need
to leave for a few hours.  When I get back I'll clean up my download
discription more but you can grab it from there.

Note no registration or signups, no age verification or fingerprints
needed (Sorry that's a dig at Activision and their official forums :-) )

-Jim
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com

PS thanks to all that helped put this together!!