[cod] Centos 5 Wine-cod5 server tutorial

Steffen Tronstad sttr at nextgentel.com
Thu Dec 11 03:31:14 EST 2008

That forum was very dark and with the lack of contrasts, I cant seem to find the attatchment anywere? Where should I put my pointer...

Med vennlig hilsen / with kind regards
Steffen Tronstad
BroadPark Games drift/design
NextGenTel AS, part of TeliaSonera Group
Tlf: +47 466 988 46
Mail: sttr at nextgentel.com <mailto:sttr at nextgentel.com>
 please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.