[cod] Centos 5 Wine-cod5 server tutorial

Dnk d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:57:19 EST 2008

Yup! And the files have been sent to a bunch of people to mirror. I am
sure they will pipe up once they are posted.

I am a little worried maybe I was to vague in the thanks. I basicly
said "thanks to all on the cod list (cod at icculus.org) who helped me".

But thanks to everyone on this list that posted info. You guys all
gave me pieces to compile together. :-)

Dustin Krysak

Sent from my iPhone