[cod] cod5 waw

dnk d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:23:08 EST 2008

I have been writing a tutorial, but i am hitting a wall... when I go
to run the mp.exe (not setup), I am getting a "error during
initialization: Unhandled exception caught"

I have 2 questions:

1) Did you guys install punkbuster?
2) What about direct X? It should be useless as wine has it's own
directx implementation.