[cod] cod5 waw

|T-OC|Morpheus|:.Web morpheus at clantoc.org
Tue Dec 9 13:09:13 EST 2008

Just one question guys : are the people who get running a xserver+wine
system have physical access to the machine ? if it is, I guess you're
using a kernel that allow modules to be loaded.

Will it block me as my server is rent, and for combined reasons
(security and gameservers-related optimizations), I'm using a kernel
that doesn't allow for modules to be loaded. I think that this should
prevent me to get x running, am I wrong ?

By the way, I have only remote access to the server, how is it possible
to get x running (like with a simple startx command) and keep the
console session ? on local machines, when you type startx, you switch
automatically to the X session...

I have many questions regarding this, and I hope I'm not too confusing
with the first ones ^^