[cod] COD5 Linux using wine and CLI - My progress so far (not yet working)

[FnG] Lambik fng.lambik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:32:50 EST 2008

instead of VNC you can also use *'no-machine'* or plain *NX* which is an gui
over ssh, which is a bit more secure and way bits faster :)
http://www.nomachine.com/

Good to hear that wine is performing quite well, which isn't that much of a
suprise as it's only 'serving' and no graphics are needed.

So Ryan, this means you're out of a job,
we will work with wine from now on. (j/k)

Lambik