[cod] CoD:WAW... still nothing on linux front...

James Landi jim at landi.net
Mon Dec 8 10:51:08 EST 2008

We (Jock, PSTjoker, Garetjax and myself) had Josh (the community manager
for Treyarch) last night (Bashandslash.com round table).  When asked
about a patch he said, not sure but I would guess after the holidays as
everyone is on vacation now or soon.

We also brought up the linux bits and was told they are between Ryan and
Activision QA (ryan fixing things as Act finds bugs).  if you put 1 and
1 together you can see that it may take the 1.2 patch for the linux bits
to be released.  Thus after the new years.

Again take this with a grain of salt, as it's not a so called official
word but a speculative response from someone at Treyarch NOT WORKING on
the game (code wise) so to speak.

-Jim Landi
Rudedog
FPSadmin.com