[cod] COD5 Linux using wine and CLI - My progress so far (not yet working)

Jeremy van Doorn jeremy at carcharias.net
Sun Dec 7 17:17:06 EST 2008

ESXi is completely free! It's the same thing as the full ESX Server but
without a seperate Management VM (a.k.a. Service Console). It runs with
less overhead than VMware Server, but has a smaller HCL compared to Linux
so you will need to have server-class hardware in most cases to be able to
run ESXi. You can even run it from a (1GB) USB stick if you want to.

You can download it from here: http://www.vmware.com/download/esxi/