[cod] COD5 Linux using wine and CLI - My progress so far (not yet working)

Georgecooldude georgecooldude at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:11:54 EST 2008

Pretty sure vmware 2.0 is the only free one. ESX server is what you have to
pay for. vmware server 2.0 is what was formally GSX server. It sits ontop of
an existing OS vs ESX which is a native vmware OS.

I've no luck at all via the CLI so I think the next best thing bearing in
mind I want to keep resource to a minimum and not run a GUI is to use X
display through SSH. I've never done that before but I'm attempting it now,
documenting the process and as soon as I get it working I'll provide the
full instructions.