[cod] COD5 Linux using wine and CLI - My progress so far (not yet working)

Harry Rietberg harry at rietberg.speedlinq.nl
Sun Dec 7 15:19:56 EST 2008

I installed a minimal version of Windows XP on my Vmware machine, took a
few minutes...

When the COD5 Linux version is released I will shutdown the Windows
version right away! ;-)
For the time being this is a good alternative.

I didn't try Vmware version 3.0 because version 2.0 works perfectly for me.