[cod] COD5 Linux using wine and CLI - My progress so far (not yet working)

Harry Rietberg harry at rietberg.speedlinq.nl
Sun Dec 7 13:03:06 EST 2008

I tried COD5 in Wine too on my Linux server with VNC server and got this
error message:

  set: glxcmds.c:343: CreateContext: Assertion `mode != ((void *)0)' failed.
  fixme:faultrep:ReportFault 0x32f148 0x0 stub
  Segmentation fault

Now I have a VMWARE server running on my Linux box with a COD5 server in
console mode. It takes more CPU time then the Linux bins for sure but it
works! (try it if you like cod.blutch.nl:28961). My COD4 Linux server is
running on the same server(Atom 1,6 Ghz board).

Blutch