[cod] R: Re: [cod] COD WAW Sources ...

Terje Tjeldnes terje at tjeldnes.no
Fri Dec 5 19:24:02 EST 2008

Correction, I'm running wine 1.1.8 which seems to be modified according to
the package comment:

root at gaming01:~# dpkg -I wine_1.1.8~winehq0~ubuntu~8.10-0ubuntu1_i386.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 7968124 bytes: control archive= 17956 bytes.
      76 bytes,     2 lines      conffiles
    1907 bytes,    25 lines      control
   38191 bytes,   616 lines      md5sums
     898 bytes,    35 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
     445 bytes,    15 lines   *  postrm               #!/bin/sh
     177 bytes,     9 lines   *  prerm                #!/bin/sh
      15 bytes,     1 lines      shlibs
 Package: wine
 Version: 1.1.8~winehq0~ubuntu~8.10-0ubuntu1
 Architecture: i386
 Maintainer: Ubuntu MOTU Developers <ubuntu-motu at lists.ubuntu.com>
 Installed-Size: 57368
 Pre-Depends: dpkg (>= 1.14.12ubuntu3)
 Depends: procps, binfmt-support (>= 1.1.2), libasound2 (>> 1.0.17),
libaudio2, libaudiofile0 (>= 0.2.3-4), libc6 (>= 2.7), libesd-alsa0 (>=
0.2.35) | libesd0 (>= 0.2.35), libgl1-mesa-glx | libgl1, libglu1-mesa |
libglu1, libgphoto2-2 (>= 2.4.0), libgphoto2-port0 (>= 2.4.0), libice6 (>=
1:1.0.0), liblcms1 (>= 1.15-1), libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7), libsm6, libx11-6,
libxau6, libxext6, libxml2 (>= 2.6.27), libxslt1.1 (>= 1.1.18), libxt6
 Recommends: ttf-liberation, winbind, wine-gecko
 Suggests: msttcorefonts, xdg-utils
 Conflicts: binfmt-support (<< 1.1.2), libwine, libwine-alsa, libwine-arts,
libwine-capi, libwine-cms, libwine-esd, libwine-gl, libwine-gphoto2,
libwine-jack, libwine-ldap, libwine-nas, libwine-print, libwine-sane,
libwine-twain, wine-doc, wine-utils, winesetuptk, xwine
 Replaces: libwine-alsa, libwine-arts, libwine-capi, libwine-cms,
libwine-esd, libwine-gl, libwine-gphoto2, libwine-jack, libwine-ldap,
libwine-nas, libwine-print, libwine-sane, libwine-twain, wine-doc,
wine-utils, winesetuptk, xwine
 Section: otherosfs
Library)
  Wine is a compatibility layer for running Windows applications on Linux.
  Applications are run at full speed without the need of cpu emulation. Wine
  does not require Microsoft Windows, however it can use native system dll
  files in place of its own if they are available.
  .
  This package includes a program loader for running unmodified Windows
executables
  as well as the Wine project's free version of the Windows API for running
programs
  ported from Windows.
  .
   Homepage: http://www.winehq.org/