[cod] Admin systems

Sparker sparker at bls4sof.com
Fri Aug 29 15:33:42 EDT 2008

We use HLSW ( Half Life Server Watch ) to manage all of our game servers.

WE have

3 SOF2 servers
3 COD4 servers
3 CSS servers
2 FEAR servers
1 DODS server

And HLSW allows management of all from one location.

However the only downfall is - It works from RCON rather then any particular
admin tool

Great otherwise.

Later
Sparker