[cod] Admin systems

Donald Stephens donald.stephens at activant.com
Thu Aug 28 21:30:33 EDT 2008

I agree with Big Brother. Its a pain to set up but once its on it makes admin a snap. We have the bot set to kick for using martyrdom and Grenade launcher. We aslo have a few different admins at different levels.

If you want to check out a server with B3 running ours are at 12.152.181.68:28940 and 12.152.181.68:3160

-Don