[cod] Odd Problem

[FnG] Lambik fng.lambik at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 11:49:58 EDT 2008

Not sure if this has been resolved, but I have noticed that CoD4 has issues
with the max number of maps to be defined in the map-rotate schema.
I downloaded a load of maps, just to test them an put them all in the map
rotate of my test server, which just didn't start properly anymore.
When I came arround 30 maps (if I remember correctly)the server would start
again.

An other thing which might cause the problem is you have downloaded a (T)DM
map on which you like to play CTF or DOM, for which that map might not be
suited...?

Lambik