Odd Problem

Sparker sparker at bls4sof.com
Sat Aug 16 09:24:30 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

I run a series of servers and have come to an issue I just cant seem to
figure out.

First and foremost let me say this has all been working fine until just
recently.

We installed a Custom MOD and have been running some custom Maps. Everything
has been going fine until recently I added a few more maps and adjusted the
map rotation.

Well this is no different or sounds no different then what anyone else would
do. However after about the 3rd map load give or take. The server gets
stuck. It constantly makes you try to download the map. Even if the map has
already been downloaded.  You will get the little checker box style load
screen and the map will just consistently try to load itself.

If any of you care to check it out the IP is 69.8.125.152:28940

You will see that map is stuck in rotation or something.

Now again you might say try removing the maps you put in. Well - I already
did that.. Still no dice.
Not really sure what to say in regards to this so I was hoping some of you
might have an idea.

Thanks

Sparker

BloodLustsoldiers.com