[cod] New Version of CoD4 1.7?

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:02:05 EDT 2008

I updated PB.  The audit tool still shows old version.
After looking around for a bit, BluesNews reported a patched 1.7 linux
server available as of July 1.

New Call of Duty Linux Server [July 01, 2008, 09:55 am ET] - Viewing
CommentsIcculus.org <http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=4431> offers a new
patch for the Linux dedicated server for *Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare*,
that brings it in line with the new version. Word is: "This patch can be
used to create a new server (if you supply the retail data files) or patch
an existing server to 1.7."

I am not sure if this means that there is a NEW 1.7 patch, or this is just a
new version of the old patch.

John