CoD2 http redirect

Michael Neikes michael at neikes-net.de
Wed Oct 31 17:07:11 EDT 2007

Hello,
I do not get it done to have people download from another site.

I have
#created a main folder (also tried it with other -> "fs_game") and put all
custom maps in there.
#Add iwd to mime types (to eliminate other errors), enabled directory
listing
# put these lines into my server.cfg: (a lot of things to put everything
there I have read in any forum-post)
//************************************************************
// CLIENT DOWNLOAD SETTINGS
//************************************************************

// Downloads from server
seta sv_allowDownload "1"
seta sv_timeout "300"
seta sv_reconnectlimit "3"
seta sv_allowAnonymous "1"
seta sv_dl_maxRate "900000" //max download speed 42000 = 12kb

// HTTP Redirect Downloads
seta sv_wwwDownload "1"
seta sv_wwwBaseURL "http://www.neikes-net.de/cod2"
seta sv_wwwDlDisconnected "1"
set cl_wwwDownload "1"

When I connect with my client (or friends which tried also) it even does not
try downloading.
It is just saying "maps/mp/mapXY.d3dbsp could not be loaded"

Any Ideas? I am getting nuts,

Thanks!