[cod] Silly question

NewLight Systems nls at newlightsystems.com
Wed Oct 31 15:07:55 EDT 2007

Try putting sv_fps "30"

and remove punkbuster auto SS ( edit pbsv.cfg and turn pb_sv_autoSS "0" )

*David Aguilar Valero*
Dpto. Comercial y Soporte técnico
NewLight Systems
*Servidores de juegos, HW, Dedicados*

*crk01 at nls.es*
crk01 at newlightsystems.com
tecnico at newlightsystems.com
#NewLight_Systems @ irc-hispano.org
*www.newlightsystems.com
www.nls.es*

This email and any files or attachments transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. This email is confidential
and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient you should not read, disseminate, distribute, or copy
this email. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your system.