[cod] PATCH WISHLIST...

Ozberk Olcer ozberk at siberlig.com
Fri Nov 30 12:59:41 EST 2007

One thing that i'd like to address...

Is it possible to add a fixed command line for the linux server so the cvars
we try to write don't mix up with the server command flows. I generally use
shell connection to servers instead of in game connections for general
administration. It would be great if you can add some feature like this.

Ozberk.