[cod] PATCH WISHLIST...

Rick rickfortner at rogers.com
Thu Nov 29 19:35:29 EST 2007

For me, the only issue I had was being able to install punkbuster. The 3
commands didnt work for me, and I was doing it thru root. Had a linux
buddy work on it too and he couldnt get it to install either. I ended up
running the server, it created the directory, and I copied the files
from another linux install to finally get PB going.