[cod] PB wont install

Rick rickfortner at rogers.com
Thu Nov 29 19:26:50 EST 2007

I take it "Yes. Doesnt matter what I do. I could delete the whole damn
PB folder and I get that error.
I still cant get pbsetup.run to work either. Nothing has worked for me."
wasnt an indicator?

Or, even the intial question "Ive ran everything I can think of, but
everytime I try to run the commands in the readme to install PB, nothing
happens. No errors, no accept any PB stuff, no nothing."

Sry if I wasnt clear. Thought I was.

~Pick