[cod] .callofduty4 file question

Stephane admin at light-speed.com
Thu Nov 29 17:25:24 EST 2007

Hello,

My first explanation was maybe a bit confusing. Here is a simpler version

I get error:

Sys_Error: Unable to create directory "/home/userrun/.callofduty4", error is
No such file or directory(2)

Question:

I run the game with userrun but I do not want the hidden folder to be
created in userrun folder but in another user folder.

Anyone knows how to change the .callofduty4 folder creating path?

Thank you

  _____