RE: RE: [cod] CoD4 - own cfg won´t be used

Miano, Steven M. Steven.Miano at mybrighthouse.com
Thu Nov 29 14:44:02 EST 2007

I seem to not be able to get the server.cfg to catch for some reason.

I have the cod4_lnxded file in: /cod4/cod4_l
I have placed my server.cfg in /cod4/cod4_l
As well as placing it in :        /cod4/cod4_l/main

Even with both of these directories having server.cfg in them, my server constantly starts up saying its running on 127.0.0.1

Is there something additional that I need to add on the CLI?

Thanks guys! = )

~Steve