[cod] PATCH WISHLIST...

John Kennington jwkennington at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 13:29:18 EST 2007

Actually, I believe, and I could be wrong, Ryan is asking for fixes
needed or bugs from the binaries.  Any changes to the game engine
would have to be done by IW.  For example, Ryan most likely cannot
change the way "status" works.  Only IW can do that.

John

On Nov 29, 2007 12:36 PM, Ulf Bruederle <Ulf at mukko-aktiv.de> wrote:
> add player level to the status command output, for displaying Players
> rank or level on Serverviewer (Gametracker, Gamemonitor, Gamespy, Xfire
> and on and on...)
>
> with best regards
>
> Ulf aka [DOOZER]Horrid
>
> Ryan C. Gordon schrieb:
>

> > Okay, for those, including me, that got lost in the flood of email,
> > I'd like a list of outstanding issues that need to be fixed in the
> > Linux server (both for future official patches and hotfixes).
> > Enhancements are welcome, too, but I make no promises.
> >
> > Windows server issues are welcome, too; I will personally pass the
> > final list on to Infinity Ward for their consideration.
> >
> > If something isn't working as expected, please READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD
> > and then reply to this thread, so I can get a good list of things to
> > fix. Please keep discussion out of this specific thread where possible
> > so the wishlist is easy to read.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > --ryan.
> >

> > ---
> > To unsubscribe, send a blank email to cod-unsubscribe at icculus.org

Waiting on the pier until Charon comes....