[cod] linux server config: can't find server.cfg

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Thu Nov 29 08:57:37 EST 2007

Hi Fred,

You need to write the server.cfg and store it in the /main folder.
You can find lots of samples online.  I'm partial (and biased as i'm
on the staff there) to FPSAdmin.com.

With no config, no default is run, that is, no map rotation or
anything is loaded.  There are default settings that the server uses.
Inside the iw_00.iwd in the main folder is some config files, but none
of them explicitly run without being called.

--Rob