[cod] Modwarfare + linux

NewLight Systems nls at newlightsystems.com
Wed Nov 28 20:56:55 EST 2007

A solution for me:

Mods/ModWarfare , all in lowercase

so +set fs_game "mods/modwarfare" goes good ( also changed in file
system of course )

cheers,

Robert Mount escribió:
> Try  +set fs_game Mods/ModWarfare
>
> The / points it to root and it's case sensitive.
>
> --Rob
>
> On Nov 28, 2007 6:26 PM, Chris <chris.schade at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> As some people might have noticed(and it might have already been on this
>> mailing list, but to be honoust, I couldn't be bothered to read through
>> all the spam).
>>
>> Q: Does the linux server work with ModWarFare? As I believe it only does
>> so partially.
>> What I've done:
>> run cod4 with startup options:
>> +set fs_game "/mods/modwarfare" +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip blah +set
>> net_port bah +map_rotate
>>
>> the fs_homepath is "/home/bierdaard/.callofduty4/"
>>
>> This runs fine.
>> Now I downloaded the Clanbase config files and put them in
>> /home/bierdaard/.callofduty4/mods/modwarfare" and executed them.
>>
>> Everything fine so far. But now when I join the server I can only choose
>> the 3 default classes, when clearly I should be able to pick all(which
>> are set in the CB config).
>>
>> Now, my rank also went back to 1 - does this have anything to do with
>> it? If so, is there a default level you can set users at(someone who
>> joined was rank 2 - should there even be ranks in modwarfare)?
>>
>> Though I don't think it has anythign to do with settings, as all seems
>> to be working on windows servers.
>>
>> Any thoughts?
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> P.S. Please keep the mail list clean
>> Do no reply: YES I HAVE THE SAME PROB
>> Please only reply if you have something decent to say
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> ---
>> To unsubscribe, send a blank email to cod-unsubscribe at icculus.org

*David Aguilar Valero*
Dpto. Comercial y Soporte técnico
NewLight Systems
*Servidores de juegos, HW, Dedicados*

*crk01 at nls.es*
crk01 at newlightsystems.com
tecnico at newlightsystems.com
#NewLight_Systems @ irc-hispano.org
*www.newlightsystems.com
www.nls.es*

This email and any files or attachments transmitted with it are intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. This email is confidential
and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient you should not read, disseminate, distribute, or copy
this email. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete it from your system.