[cod] Modwarfare + linux

Chris chris.schade at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:26:53 EST 2007

Hello,

As some people might have noticed(and it might have already been on this
mailing list, but to be honoust, I couldn't be bothered to read through
all the spam).

Q: Does the linux server work with ModWarFare? As I believe it only does
so partially.
What I've done:
run cod4 with startup options:
+set fs_game "/mods/modwarfare" +set dedicated 2 +set net_ip blah +set
net_port bah +map_rotate

the fs_homepath is "/home/bierdaard/.callofduty4/"

This runs fine.
Now I downloaded the Clanbase config files and put them in
/home/bierdaard/.callofduty4/mods/modwarfare" and executed them.

Everything fine so far. But now when I join the server I can only choose
the 3 default classes, when clearly I should be able to pick all(which
are set in the CB config).

Now, my rank also went back to 1 - does this have anything to do with
it? If so, is there a default level you can set users at(someone who
joined was rank 2 - should there even be ranks in modwarfare)?

Though I don't think it has anythign to do with settings, as all seems
to be working on windows servers.

Any thoughts?

Sincerely,

Chris

P.S. Please keep the mail list clean
Do no reply: YES I HAVE THE SAME PROB
Please only reply if you have something decent to say

Thank you