[cod] Servers not showing in xfire

Robert Mount rmount at pobox.com
Wed Nov 28 16:49:51 EST 2007

http://stats.callofduty.com

Web interface into the master server.  If your server is not listed,
it's something with your setup (firewall most likely).  If it's listed
there, then blame xfire and the crappy in game browser.

In COD2 (haven't testing in 4) I've found that pressing refresh on the
in game browser would produce more results each time.  So say you get
5000 servers on the first pass.  You could press refresh and get
another 500-1000 in the list.  Repeat and get more each time.
Eventually, you'd stop getting servers and usually a "lost" server
would now show up.

--Rob