[cod] COD4 and unranked WarMod

Clanwarz clanwarz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:42:30 EST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 9:11 AM, <rommel at wolfsschanze.net> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> for all of you outside that have problems to realize an unranked cod4
> warserver be sure to
> have included "+set fs_game Mods/ModWarfare" (the big M M W is important!)
> in the start-up parameter.
>
> It works fine on our Linux server..
>
> GreeZ

hmm, how does the redirect function work, will it check for Mods or mods if
your redirect is on a linux box? Windows servers check for a folder called
mods on the redirect even thou it is called Mods on the server. I had asked
Ryan to see if he could make it so the code called for mods instead of Mods
as linux beginners who have box win and uni servers may get confused..
simple softlink should fix it on the linux redirect.

Thanks for the help

--jay