AW: [cod] CoD4 - own cfg won´t be used

[OL]YODA yoda at opferlamm-clan.de
Wed Nov 28 01:56:43 EST 2007

Thx,

as I wrote before - I got it by renaming the test.cfg in olhard.cfg (yes,
it´s in the main-directory).
Seems as test.cfg is a name of a cfg inside one of the iwd-files, there are
several people who have problems using names like dedicated.cfg,
default.cfg, default_mp.cfg, server.cfg, server_mp.cfg, test.cfg, etc.

Greetings

Thomas