[cod] Fwd: Multiple servers problem

Simon King kngsimon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:37:50 EST 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 3:06 AM, Clanwarz <clanwarz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 27, 2007 8:12 PM, Neil Sheridan <neil at wa3dog.com.au> wrote:
>
> > The fs_game string is used only to specify the MOD being used. I believe
> > the fs_homepath was used for your purpose.
> >
> > Neil
>

> fs_basepath = path to main install
> fs_homepath = path to user folder
>
> example
>
> +set fs_basepath /home/games/cod4-server +set fs_homeptah /home/$USER

I have tried with +set fs_basepath /home/COD4 +set fs_homepath
/home/COD4/mixedhardcore   but it still uses the server.cfg in the main
foder and not the one in the mixedhardcore folder.

The mixedhardcore folder only contains the cfg's i want to run for that
server and each server i am trying to run has its own startup script now i
can star all 3 servers on differant ports but all run the same config.

i cannot seem to point the server to run the cfg's in the respective server
folder.

Should i have more than just the cfg's in the folders i wonder ???