[cod] Punksbusted

stalvi stalvi at tek.iarc.uaf.edu
Tue Nov 27 20:13:01 EST 2007

Robert already answered a few messages back.  DDoS attack and their
ISP can't seem to remedy the problem, which should be a rather simply
thing to do, but evidently they don't have a smart firewall that will
automatically deny by IP address when a DDoS attack is detected.  But
hey, what do I know.  ;-)