[cod] COD4 and fs_game ? Need help...

Sausalito sausalito at euro-sniper.net
Tue Nov 27 16:08:57 EST 2007

@Joker:
placing the "missing" *.ff into the correct folder on the client works,
even if its not recognized by the server.

if you launch the server, you'll notice that the *.ff is not in the list
of sv_referencedFFCheckSums and sv_referencedFFNames.
i'm sure, if the *.ff was referenced, it would be downloaded by the client.

Sausalito