2-hour post delay?

Brandon Ewing nicotine at warningg.com
Tue Nov 27 13:39:43 EST 2007

Is anyone else seeing a ~2 hour delay on the mailing list?  I noticed this
in the messages that I send to the list, but also from comparing Date: to
Delivery headers on the rest of the messages suggests that ezmlm is holding
on to messages for a bit.

Is there a misconfiguration on the list somewhere causing an issue, is it
general load on the MLM software?  Perhaps the list is silently moderated?

Or maybe there's just a problem with icculus.org delivering mail to my
domain?

I only bring this up because it's mildly annoying, and resolving the issue
might cut down on mail volume, as answers get posted quickly, instead of 8
people all stating the same answer.

--
Brandon Ewing                                        (nicotine at warningg.com)