Restart script

Sander sanderrednas at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 27 12:28:52 EST 2007

Hi guys,

Got our public server up and running with PB and everything is working good!
Thanks Ryan for another good job!

Though I was wondering if someone has a decent restart script. I used to
have one for Medal of Honor : Allied Assault.
It's just a small script with something about sleep 15s etc and then
restart. So if you do an rcon quit the server restarts and doesn't die.
Also does someone have a decent rcon list, been going through some sites
but besides some basic settings I couldn't really find a complete list.

Thanks for your time.

/ Sander