[cod] COD4 default cfg?

Brandon Ewing nicotine at warningg.com
Tue Nov 27 11:57:56 EST 2007

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 03:33:45PM +0100, Saint K. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This might sound a bit weird, but were the heck can I find the default cfg
> file for the server?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Saint K.

Default config files appear to be stored in main/iw_00.iwd -- it is a
standard zip archive, and you can extract the files with the "unzip"
command.

You will probably want to write out your own cfg file to override the
default, and specify it on the command line with "+exec <config-file>"

I didn't notice this before you asked, but there appear to be a LOT of
example configs in there -- hardcore exec, oldschool exec/disabled, etc.
Would probably be worth it to analyze the lot of them.

--
Brandon Ewing                                        (nicotine at warningg.com)