[cod] Need Sample gamelogs

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Tue Nov 27 09:05:13 EST 2007

I have a small HQ gametype gamelog but, I will need more for analysis.

What I can tell so far is that action logging has been reduced/removed.
So I am only able to see Kills/Deaths, Player Damage and Weapon Pickups.
No round end, indication for HQ Captures or anything else. Hopefully
logging will be ehanced with future versions.

--
Regards
Andre