[cod] Game Server Control Panels

Gaut1er "ArnO" Arnaud arnaud at vouvraygautier.com
Tue Nov 27 08:38:21 EST 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clanwarz
  To: cod at icculus.org
  Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 1:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [cod] Game Server Control Panels

  On Nov 27, 2007 5:42 AM, Crispy Beef <crispy.beef at ntlworld.com> wrote:

    Hi All,

    I'm running a private CoD:UO and CoD2 server, at the moment the people that
    access it pay enough each to cover the bandwidth they use. The problem is that
    I can't always be around if something needs tweaking server-side or there's
    something that they can't do via the in-game console. I've looked into a few
    control panels out there that will manage game servers on the same machine.
    Any opinions on which are the better ones?

    Cheers,

    Crispy

  www.tcadmin.com - But their master server has to be windows.
  www.gamecp.com - Hear they had a linux master server with linux remotes