[cod] Game Server Control Panels

Oliver Warburton | INX-Network LTD olly at inx-gaming.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 07:36:44 EST 2007

Hi Crispy

There aren't unfortunately many for Linux. I believe that TCadmin now
support Linux, although I'm far from a big fan!

We developed our own in-house because of the complete lack of options or
flexibility.

If it's just start / stop etc you require, and you have decent Linux / PHP /
Perl skills you might considering knocking together your own.

HTH

Rgds

inx|Olly
www.inx-gaming.co.uk.