[cod] Re: [?? Probable Spam] RE: [cod] COD4 Linux server now available...

Support ZIOMM - Jerome jerome at ziomm.net
Tue Nov 27 07:07:42 EST 2007

Hi,

Me too, the servers already online that the list show is v1.2 (Win serv, i
suppose).
I have uploaded all file from patched version 1.2 to my server.

But still running on 1.0, is a big problem, i hope they are a solution or
patch for server will come very soon.
(Ryan a word about that ?)

I would like to thanks by the way Ryan, Infinity Ward and Activision.
Could they make more simple to manage linux server ?
Is exactly like cod 2, only few details change off course.

If all games could make the same...

Again thanks to all team, and particulary to Ryan ;)

Jerome