COD4 Linux server mirror

Dubravszky József mail at joed.hu
Tue Nov 27 07:04:22 EST 2007

Hello Ryan!

First of all I would like to say a big thank you for your work with the CoD4
Linux dedicated server files.
I do not want to waste your time so the point is: I set up a mirror for
these great files and I would love it to be posted to the mirror list.

Details:
Name: cod-online.hu - Hungarian Call of Duty Community
Location: EU-Hungary
Speed: 100 Mbit unlimited traffic
Registration needed: NO

I can set up another 1000 Mbit mirror if it is needed.

Thank you in advance!

Best regrard,

Dubravszky József
mail at joed.hu