[cod] COD4 Linux server now available...

Andre Lorbach alorbach at ro1.adiscon.com
Tue Nov 27 04:54:45 EST 2007

Awesome thanks!

But I have the first strange Effects.
Using Debian Linux 4.1 AMD64 Version, so 64bit OS. Ia32 libs installed
of course.

Server seems to run but in the console I see massive flooding of the
following error (like 100 times per second):
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
PunkBuster Server: Corrupt or Mismatched PB Server Files (FE32)
(...)

Anybody else expiriencing this issue?
I am trying to update PB manually, but it becomes quit difficult.

Regards,
Andre

http://treefort.icculus.org/cod/cod4-linux-server-11212007.tar.bz2