[cod] Why its takes so long [cod4 binaries]

Chief chief at gamers-cy.com
Mon Nov 26 10:51:05 EST 2007

Yes it is, for me, i dont know about you.
Spending several thousands for new equipment to run public servers, and having more than 150 players asking daily whats going on, yes time is critical.

and yes i prefer to hear "It won't come this year" or "It'll take at least two more months" so i can switch the idle servers to windows and then to linux when its released.

How do you know is a matter of 1 or 2 weeks? Last week was the same.