[cod] Why its takes so long [cod4 binaries]

Sander sanderrednas at xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 26 10:14:25 EST 2007

Yeah,

It's done when it's done, could you stop asking for eta's please.
It's not Ryan but IW (atleast if I read it correctly) and even if it's
Ryan then the best thing is to let him work in peace instead of asking
when it's done.

So please, sit and wait like the rest of us, asking whole time might
slow things down instead of speed things up.

Thank you,

/ Sander