[cod] UO Punkbuster

Crispy Beef crispy.beef at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 21 07:09:41 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm 100% positive that the user has write access; 1) I can update PB with
pbweb as that user, 2) it's the users home directory and the game server runs
as that user, 3) I double checked running chown. :-)

I'll give the fs_basepath a shot anyway as it's probably a bit cleaner to move
those files out of the .callofduty directory.

I can't run pbsetup.run on the server as it's a remote headless machine, no
GUI to use, hence why I've been using pbweb.x86.

Cheers,

Crispy